Oh, I am sure it will still hit 6 pages.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No, keep it up !!! I have a bet that this gets to six pages !!!!!!Originally posted by TCM Hitchhiker:
Fair enough, sorry for overreacting.
[img]tongue.gif[/img]
Oh, I am sure it will still hit 6 pages.
Keep it up????
>Dips decomposing-battered-chlamy in bucket of atlantic porpoise urine.....
... and smacks sculpey in the back of the head with it.<
[img]graemlins/whatever.gif[/img]
It's the chlamy before the storm.
I just have to take a Gatorade break and towel off.....
Somewhere back there...I think it's where the flaming dog came in...I lost all track of what the fuck we were talking about. Chlamy? [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">BULLSHIT! They were looking all over the place for you today! [img]wink.gif[/img]Originally posted by Peeks:
I never left the white board.
I still post there, and here as well.
meh, I like it here, like sticking with a stripper even when she gets older, cause the sex is nice, even though the hooker down the street might give better head [img]wink.gif[/img]
yeah ,thought that all up on the spot [img]wink.gif[/img]
LOL, yeah, I think KSC2-303 was going through withdrawals.
Bookmarks